Did something change?
Noticed something today. I don't know since when, but i know a thing for sure ki it was not like this from the start.
Imagine something mildly negative maybe something like you did your laundry and put your clothes on wire to dry? and due to wind or any reason or for no particular reason? your clothes get dirty. you know like maybe a bird perched on it? they fell on ground ? etc...
What would be the usual reaction? Maybe disappointment, anger? or just like you know ahh shit type feeling? It is different for everyone. right?
Same for me too, yet there's something that changed. Now i don't carry the the negative emotion too much in future, yeah it still lingers for a bit, yet it doesn't add up, you know what i mean?
And what's novel to me is that I think the opposite is happening too?
Like... those mundane wins... like maybe getting food at an eat out fast? anything mundane. They have recently started feeling more like... i think happy? like i am enjoying more?
Obviously huge wins and losses still hit like regularly but i noticed i have become more aware you can say i guess, about the mundanity of the life.
I don't know when it started, I might know why it might have started but I am not sure. But yeah felt like i would write about this so that in future? if i ever read this again, I could remember ki yeah this was also a phase of life i lived, or maybe I won't get the nostalgia but more like a memoir?
Anyways, Take care :)
Comments
Post a Comment